Our commitment to privacy
Protecting your personal information
Your personal data is protected by General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We are required to take appropriate technical measures to protect your personal information including making a regular backup of our system and data. We have security measures in place to make sure any personal information we collect is secure. Your personal information such as name, email Id and phone number is not shared with anybody apart from being used by our company . All parties with access to your information are subject to confidentiality obligations. Even though we take appropriate technical steps to protect your security, you should remember that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
We collect personal data about you when you enquire and wish to enrol for our PGDM courses with Welingkar. At enrolment, we may ask you for personal data and for your consent to use it for a specific purpose.
Purposes and Disclosures
We use your personal information to deal with your queries, to provide you with the course details and PGDM Online admission procedure.
Depending on the preferences indicated by you :
- We may use your personal data to contact you about PGDM Courses or any offers available with us through Welingkar.
You may also turn cookies off in your browser. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features on the website.
The information we collect during enquiry for enrolment
When you enquire with us, you can leave information or details such as mentioned below :
- • your full name
- • email address
- • your contact number
- • the reason of your visit to our website
- • where you heard about us.
- • the PGDM course that you need information for
We may record calls for quality and training purposes only. We will store calls for about three months and we will keep them confidential. In general, if you contact us, we may keep a record of your query or complaint for a reasonable time in case you contact us again.
How we use the information we collect
We use your personal information :
- • to answer your queries or complaints;
- • to deliver our online services, for example any Courses that you wish to enrol
- • to carry out administration;
- • for general statistics and research;
- • for obtaining any relevant professional advice;
- • as may be required by law or in connection with legal proceedings (including where we intend to take legal proceedings), or as may be necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Requests for information
If you have not registered on the Website but are simply making an enquiry or request for information, we will use your personal information to reply to your enquiry or request. We will not use this information for marketing purposes without your permission or unless you invite us to do so.
Keeping your personal data :
- • for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for;
- • as required by law; or
- • to enforce or defend legal claims.
take steps to prevent your personal data being processed if the processing is likely to cause you substantial damage or substantial distress which is unjustified. If you want to exercise this right you must put your objection in writing by emailing us, specifying why the processing has this effect and state what you require to do to avoid causing damage or distress.
How to contact us
To obtain a copy of your personal data, to correct inaccuracies or if you have any queries or
concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact :
Deccan Management Consultants Finishing School,
5/14, Erandwane, Pradish Apartment,
Nal Stop, Karve Road,Pune - 411004
Phone number –
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy has been approved & authorized by :
Name : Dr. Sanjay Zope
Position : Business Owner, Director
Date : 18th August 2020